October 25-27 2010
The Driskill Hotel
Aartrijk Brand Camp 2010 focuses on how insurance agents, companies and associations can effectively transform their brands from the inside out. Brand Camp 2010 will include sessions on:
- * How brand strength enhances value (and other trends from Aartrijk research)
* Integrated marketing: How to tie together all your marketing efforts seamlessly
* Great design—and how to get the most from your designer
* What’s next: Glimpse over the socio-technical horizon
* Industry forces: What efforts are shaping how we interact with consumers
* Internal brand alignment: Getting everyone on board
This hands-on conference for brand decision-makers is designed exclusively on branding for:
- * Insurance Agents & Brokers
* Insurance Carriers & Financial Services Companies
* Industry Partners & Vendors
* Associations & Member Organizations
Pre-registration opened in May 2010 for those who attended Brand Camp 2009, followed by open registration in June 2010.
Check out The Driskill Hotel to get a sneak peek at our location.
What is Aartrijk Brand Camp? A focused, interactive conference held over two days, Aartrijk Brand Camp allows attendees to learn from other branding practitioners and outside experts–and then apply those lessons and insights to their own marketing challenges.
Plus: Unique to Aartrijk Brand Camp is a hands-on problem-solving session where participants meet in teams to tackle common challenges. In the process, they’ll uncover ideas and actions they can bring back home to make a difference in their business.
What happened at the first event? In 2009, the inaugural Aartrijk Brand Camp focused on branding in a 2.0 world. Brand decision-makers from insurance companies, agents and brokers, associations and trade media attended the September 28-30, 2009 event at The Hotel Sax in Chicago.
Aartrijk Brand Camp 2009 featured speakers from Facebook, Deloitte Consulting, Weber Shandwick, SOBcon, Allstate, independent agencies, and American Agent & Broker.