My vision for this blog is to provide you with communicators that don’t normally blog but have great views and information to share. Each of these individuals has been wooed to blog here because I think they have so much to contribute in their area of expertise. PatAlexander.Com will remain the home base for my voice. I will contribute to this site from time-to-time or enter into the conversation via comments on a particular post.
The content on this website is copyrighted in the name of Patricia Alexander and Insurance Ecosystem as the site owner. This is my statement on what you may do without my permission and when you need my permission.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off any post and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization, unless otherwise noted by the author on a specific post.
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company/agency newsletter, association newsletter, etc.), unless otherwise noted by the author on a specific post, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2009-2010, Patricia M. Alexander. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.insuranceecosystem.com.”
You Need My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of the posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
To request permission for these reason or if you have some use for this content that is not covered here, please email to InsuranceEcosystem.
- You must register in order to comment. A number of options are available to you for logging in to post your comment. Anonymous posting is not allowed on this site.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. When your comments on the blog instead of via email, then everyone that is posting to the blog can see the answer.
- You may disagree with any of the authors. We welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with any of us – or anyone posting comments on this blog – do so in a respectful manner. No shouting.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment give you the right to express your opinions on your blog not mine.
- Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in conjunction with my blog.
My goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest and respective people. I believe this comments policy will facilitate this.