Guidelines for Communicators at Insurance Ecosystem
- Blog post should fit into one of the current Categories shown on the blog’s main page. (New Category Ideas need to be submitted for approval.)
- Blog post should be beneficial to readers from the insurance industry. (I welcome bloggers from outside the insurance industry with information that is relevant to our readers.)
- Each blog post is subject to editing by the blog owner. Inappropriate material may also be rejected.
- The blog post you submit to Insurance Ecosystem may also be posted at your blog.
- If you have a blog I will be glad to add it to the Insurance Ecosystem blog roll in exchange for same at your blog.
- It would be great if you could blog on a selected schedule such as:
- However, random blogging is welcome.
- Blog should include an appropriate graphic. See prior blogs for examples. The graphic should be meaningful and memorable to the reader. iStockPhoto.com is a great resource.
- Blog length can be short or long, your choice, or you may choose to do a multi-part post over a specified period of time.
- You will need to submit your bio or a link to your bio prior to the posting of your first blog
- You will need to set up your Gravator at http://en.gravatar.com. This needs to be linked to the email address that you are going to provide in your bio.
- If you have twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. profiles I will be glad to include those if provided the links.
- Those with twitter accounts will be added into the twitter feed shown on the blog.
- Blogging at this site is voluntary. No compensation is available.
- Advertising opportunities are available. Contact me at InsuranceEcosystem@gmail.com for details.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.